Friday, August 5, 2011

Completed Projects Sneak Peek

It seems whenever I return home from a vacation I suddenly am re-energized and ready to tackle all the projects I have had on my mind but have yet to complete.  I usually make a list while riding in the car on my return trip home and then once back, I go, go, go until most of the items are done.  (Does anybody else do this?)

Unfortunately, however, while I have been very busy getting lots of things accomplished, I have not been quite as diligent about writing posts about them.  So my plan this weekend is to get caught up on all the details of what I have been up to lately.

In the meantime, here is a little sneak peek of what I have been working on.






Look for all these projects and more soon!

14 comments:

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to, Stacy! I do sometimes get re-energized myself when I've been away from home. We are taking some time away next week, but I'll have to save that energy up for when we move!

Pamela said...

Ohhh...sneak peek. I'll be haunting your blog to see each one!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I look forward to seeing it all. Hugs, Marty

Abby M. Interiors said...

I am dying over that bench! thanks for giving us a peek!
abby

Brenda said...

Can't wait! Love it all!
I feel the same way as you do with new projects and new energy!
Your blog is wonderful. I'm a fan!
Have a great weekend!
Love, Brenda

Pine Tree Home said...

Do I spy some navy? It's my new favorite color.

Paula@SweetPea said...

I look forward to reading all about your new projects. I also come home from a vacation ready to get things accomplished.

The enchanted home said...

Those little sneak previews look awfully pretty!! Cannot wait to see whats cooking over there...will be back to find out! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

Becca Ross said...

Yes! I plan my life and projects while sitting in the car for hours on end! Can't wait to hear all about the projects!

Becca

Barbara Bussey {The Treasured Home} said...

Whether coming or going, I'm a list maker! How else can I track all the things I haven't finished? Looking forward to seeing more!

c. Joy said...

Tease! Looking forward to your upcoming posts. cJoy

{hooked on hickory} said...

looks exciting! can't wait to see what your up to!

ashley

Marianne said...

Can't wait to see what you've been up to!
Marianne :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Oh my goodness...I cannot wait to see the finished projects! Beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin